Wednesday, March 11, 2009

From Brooklyn, NY to Rincon, PR

BigPrototype rolled into town with a posse this last weekend. Upon arrival, the crew stopped by the Little Malibu House at Dos Ceibas and photographer Jessica Creedon sent us these shots from her visit to Rincon, Puerto Rico.



Like designers John & Sarah, Jessica currently resides in Brooklyn, NY.

In her own words, "A few years ago I went back to my roots so to speak, and began working for an architectural photographer, continuing to expand my knowledge of 4x5 cameras and lighting - both in the studio and on location.

I live in Brooklyn now, pursuing my dreams, perfecting my craft and framing life as it comes. I shoot daily with my Nikon D70. You can see my daily life unfold here."

Check out Jesse's impressive body of work by visiting her website.


No comments:

Post a Comment